*per mm vs leading competitor
- Superior shock absorbing PX1® technology up to 89% more shock absorption* to reduce the impact to your feet, knees and hips
- Thinner and lighter*
- Up to 2x softer*
- Greater energy return*
- Full length insole - shock absorption under the whole foot
- Long lasting improves muscle function and reduces muscle fatigue
- Included - 1x pair Enertor Running Insoles
Enertor Running insoles have been designed with the dynamics of a runner in mind. The full length insoles are made from a unique PX1 material technology which has been specifically engineered for running offering outstanding shock absorption, a cushioned arch support and an anatomical contour known as a 'Met Pad' to help spread the load on the forefoot.
With excellent energy return from heel to toe, they will keep you performing at your best for longer. They can help to reduce pain not only in your feet, but also in ankles, shins, hips, lower back and legs. They will also help to aid recovery time and help to reduce the risk of injuries reoccurring. Ideal for running, sport, gym and HIIT sessions.
These insoles are full length and replace the insoles in neutral or supportive trainers. They are also suitable in football or rugby boots as long as the current boot insole is removable and there is enough space to accommodate the new insole. Please wear them in gradually over the first couple of weeks to avoid muscle fatigue and to allow your feet time to get used to the insole.
- Neutral runners or runners who mildly pronate (not those who supinate)
- People wanting to stay away from injury or pain
- People wanting added comfort
- Suitable for neutral or supportive trainers
- Flat to medium or medium to high arch height (not for those with extremely high arches and/or rigid arch)
- Footwear that has a removable insole and/or excess space in the footwear eg trainers, football or rugby boots
- Suitable for any age group or body weight
Have a specific injury? These insoles are great for:
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Ankle sprain
- Flat feet
- High arch feet
- IT band syndrome
- Peroneal tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis (heel and/or pain)
- Runner's knee
- Sever's disease
- Shin splints
- Stress fracture
Find your size
Wondering what size? Pull out the insole currently in your shoe, measure the length and compare it to the chart below.
Our insoles can be cut to size with scissors so don't worry if you think they could be slightly too big. If you are a half size please buy the size above. i.e. if you are a size 8.5 please buy the size 9/10 and trim down as required.
||Widest point (cm)
||Heel width (cm)
Size conversion chart