- Custom Made Orthotics (insoles) made here in the UK by experienced Insole Technicians
- Made specifically to your foot profile and needs
- To help with foot, knee, hip or back pain
- For those who have been unable to find suitable 'off the shelf insoles' or who are unable to visit a clinic
- Suitable for all age groups above the age of 14
- A 30 minute video appointment is included to talk through you requirements - simply purchase the product and you will be contacted regarding your availability for a video appointment
- The custom made orthotics (insoles) are likely to include the latest shock absorbing PX1® technology giving up to 89% more shock absorption* to help reduce the impact to your feet, knees and hips
- The offer includes - 30 minute consultation, 1x foot impression box to be returned for Enertor to manufacture 1x pair custom made Insoles made to your feet specifications. All shipping to a UK address only
- If you are a diabetic you should receive assistance via the NHS.
*per mm versus lead competitor
How the service works:
After ordering this product we will contact you regarding your availability for a 30 minute video appointment to discuss your needs. You will be asked what pain or injury you currently have, your activities and what shoes you are going to wear these insoles in. A foam impression box (see picture) will then be posted to you to take an impression of both your feet. The foam box is returned to Enertor UK Headquarters using a free shipping envelope that is provided. Your custom made orthotics will be manufactured using the latest technology, crafted and finished by experienced insole technicians . Your custom made insoles will be sent to you on a tracked Royal Mail service. Turn around time is around 2-3 weeks.
The bespoke insole service is intended to help people who have tried numerous off the shelf insoles with limited success or for those who like an insole to fit specific footwear (eg wide width, narrow width, space issues, construction boots, business shoes including high heels) or for specific sporting footwear (eg running, football or rugby) - please specify the footwear you are intending to use them for. These insoles may help to lessen your condition and will help to provide every day comfort during your activities.