Unisex Base Layer - shorts
Regular price Sale price $42.00
Unit price / per
Including Free UK Shipping
- Custom Made Orthotics (insoles) made here in the UK by experienced Insole Technicians
- Made specifically to your foot profile and needs
- To help with foot, knee, hip or back pain
- For those who have been unable to find suitable 'off the shelf insoles' or who are unable to visit a clinic
- Suitable for all age groups above the age of 14
- A 30 minute video appointment is included to talk through you requirements - simply purchase the product and you will be contacted regarding your availability for a video appointment
- The custom made orthotics (insoles) are likely to include the latest shock absorbing PX1® technology giving up to 89% more shock absorption* to help reduce the impact to your feet, knees and hips
- The offer includes - 30 minute consultation, 1x foot impression box to be returned for Enertor to manufacture 1x pair custom made Insoles made to your feet specifications. All shipping to a UK address only
- If you are a diabetic you should receive assistance via the NHS.
How the service works:
After ordering this product we will contact you regarding your availability for a 30 minute video appointment to discuss your needs. You will be asked what pain or injury you currently have, your activities and what shoes you are going to wear these insoles in. A foam impression box (see picture) will then be posted to you to take an impression of both your feet. The foam box is returned to Enertor UK Headquarters using a free shipping envelope that is provided. Your custom made orthotics will be manufactured using the latest technology, crafted and finished by experienced insole technicians . Your custom made insoles will be sent to you on a tracked Royal Mail service. Turn around time is around 2-3 weeks.
The bespoke insole service is intended to help people who have tried numerous off the shelf insoles with limited success or for those who like an insole to fit specific footwear (eg wide width, narrow width, space issues, construction boots, business shoes including high heels) or for specific sporting footwear (eg running, football or rugby) - please specify the footwear you are intending to use them for. These insoles may help to lessen your condition and will help to provide every day comfort during your activities.
Only available for UK DeliveryFREE UK DELIVERY. Royal Mail Tracked. 2-5 working days.
NEXT DAY: £6 - Royal Mail Special Delivery. Next day delivery by 4pm when ordered before 2.30pm Mon - Fri (UK mainland only).
These undershorts are very comfortable with no seams that rub anywhere, they are made of fairly thin material that feels natural against the skin, you hardly notice you're wearing them. Some other reviews said to go for the size smaller than you might usually go for and I agree, I've a 30" waist and the XS extra small fitted well with just the right amount of stretch, any larger and they would have been too loose. Very effective at keeping your thigh muscles warm and you can feel the material building and gently retaining heat so they should help reduce injury. Very happy with these and would buy again.
Very comfy - snug but not too tight. And a nice cosy base layer for the cold weather.
My waist is 30" so obviuously i purchased the S/M size for my waiste. I find my shorts slip down and i'm forever pulling them up prior to my 100, 200, 400m races as they fall uncomfortably down. Other than this they do not overly compress my muscles but supportive enough. I believe i do like the shorts but will now purchase another but SMALLER sized pair for my races
Very nice shorts, fit well and are comfortable and supportive. My only concern is that they are quite long in the leg for me, (maybe I have short legs?!) coming over the knee, so I have to hitch them up a bit to make sure they come over my knees. I don't have this problem with other baselayer shorts, but other than that very nice.... Thanks
These shorts are really comfortable and the elastication has just the right amount of grip. I am not over keen on the colour, black is fine, but the green pattern and highlighting are not exactly feminine! That said, I shall wear these shorts for all my longer or quicker runs and enjoy the fact that they are more comfortable than any other pair that I have.
These are ok. I should have gone with the XS rather than the small as they arent as tight as other compression pants i wear, otherwise they will keep you nice and warm